Car Accidents Law Firm Wellsville, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Wellsville, MO. Our attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are an experienced and knowledgeable car accidents law firm in Wellsville, MO. When the reckless parties do not want to take responsibility for their actions, we will provide you with expert legal representation and help you get the compensation you are entitled to. If you or someone you care about has been affected by a car accident through no fault of your own, reach out to the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
The NHTSA reports that there are approximately five to six million car accidents nationally every year, which lead to three million injuries. 38,680 people died in auto wrecks in the U.S. in 2020, the most since 2007, even though Americans were driving less because of COVID-19. While nobody wants to imagine it, your life can change in one moment when other Wellsville, MO people are not careful while they're on the road. Whether your accident caused injuries that will need lifelong treatment, or the reckless driver's insurance company does not want to fairly compensate you, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will secure for you the compensation that you deserve to aid you in your recovery. As a leading car accidents law firm in Wellsville, MO, we have a reputation for our client-centered approach, and our car accidents lawyers and staff will stay in constant communication with you until the end of your case.
Auto Accidents Our Wellsville, MO Car Accident Law Firm Takes On
Car accidents are complicated|Every car accident has its own unique set of circumstances. The attorneys of our Wellsville, MO car accidents law firm know how to recover damages in a variety of different auto wrecks. We have gotten great compensation for our Wellsville, MO clients in:
- Head-on Collisions — These can cause severely debilitating injuries, and usually happen because of someone driving on the wrong side of the road because they were drunk or distracted.
- Rear-end Collisions — These make up almost a third of accidents and usually occur in heavy traffic. They can frequently result in neck injuries.
- T-Bone Collisions — These take place when the front of a vehicle strikes the side of another. These can often cause severe injuries for a passenger or driver.
- Pedestrian Collisions — Pedestrians are at high-risk when drivers are negligent because they have little to no protection from the amount of force a vehicle can exert.
- Low-speed Collisions — While you might think these lead to only minor injuries, neck injuries and herniated discs can still be incurred. Low-speed collisions often occur in Wellsville, MO parking lots, or near schools and other low-speed zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these happen when someone does not take in account their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is distracted and weaves out of their lane. As these frequently occur at high-speeds on the highway, they can result in severe destruction and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These occur when a driver is drunk, reckless, otherwise negligent, or because of Wellsville, MO weather conditions.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are particularly dangerous as a vehicle can be hit multiple times, and they are often difficult to avoid.
No matter the cause of an accident, it is frequently because another motorist broke the rules. Cases of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, such as:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at a map
- Fiddling with the radio
- Changing temperature settings
- Being lost in thought
- Drunk or otherwise impaired driving
- Drowsy driving
- Reckless driving
The best method of avoiding being the negligent party in an accident is to follow the laws in Wellsville, MO and be cognizant of your surroundings at all times. If another driver caused you injuries, you need the Wellsville, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to faithfully and fiercely represent you. Our car accident lawyers will make sure you are compensated for your personal property damage, medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Wellsville, MO
Even minor accidents are frightening and cause sudden confusion. There are a number of things you should do when involved in an accident and before consulting with a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If the accident is minor, it's a good idea to pull over to the side of the road. If the accident is catastrophic, turn your car off and turn the hazard lights on. Then you need to seek medical attention for anybody who has been injured. If it looks like a more serious injury, leave the victim still because many car accident injuries involve the neck and/or spine. Call 911 immediately for emergency medical attention if someone has been injured.
- Call the police — Even if the accident is not serious, police reports are very useful when filing your claim. If the accident was caused by criminal actions, such as a DWI or excessive speeding, the police will want to be on the scene quickly to collect evidence and arrest the suspect.
- Gather evidence and other important information — You should get the at-fault driver's personal, contact, and insurance information. It is also useful to take photos of the vehicles and the surrounding area to show what might have caused the accident.
- Notify your insurance carrier and make a claim with the at-fault driver's insurance — Many insurance companies have stringent rules about how how much time can pass after an accident before you file a claim. Not filing on time could make your case more complicated.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the best car accidents injury law firms in the Wellsville, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Collect police and accident reports
- Obtain evidence from the scene
- Go over your medical records
- Find and question eyewitnesses
- Work with crash to hold the negligent driver accountable
The personal injury lawyers at HK Law have experience winning a wide variety of injury claims. Take a look at the following links to see what other cases we take on.
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Car Accidents Law Firm in Wellsville, MO | HK Law
When you are harmed in a car accident because of someone else's negligent behavior, you require a knowledgeable and accomplished car accidents law firm like HK Law by your side to make sure you collect the compensation you are entitled to. Too many times insurance companies attempt to give you less money than you are entitled to. Our tenacity, attention to detail and savvy will ensure that you get a just settlement. If we cannot agree on a fair settlement, we will take your case to court. We charge no upfront fees and you will never pay us a penny unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Wellsville, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.