Car Accidents Law Firm Centralia, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Centralia, MO. Our team of attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are a leading car accidents law firm in Centralia, MO. When the people who caused your injury do not want to take responsibility for their actions, we will provide you with expert legal representation and help you get the compensation you are entitled to. If you or someone you care about has been affected by a car accident through no fault of your own, call the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or fill out our online form.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration estimates that there are between five to six million car accidents in the United States annually, which cause 4.8 million serious injuries. there were 38,600 fatalities in auto wrecks in the U.S. in 2020, the highest number of fatalities since 2007, even though Americans were driving less because of COVID-19. While it can be hard to imagine, your life can change in the blink of an eye when other Centralia, MO residents are not careful while they're on the road. Whether your accident resulted in injuries that resulted in permanent disability, or the careless driver's insurance company is declining to pay for your emergency medical care, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will secure for you the compensation that you are owed to aid you while you heal. As an experienced and hardworking car accidents law firm in Centralia, MO, we have a reputation for our meticulous attention to detail, and our car accidents lawyers and paralegals will remain in constant communication with you until the end of your case.
Common Types and Causes of Car Accidents in Centralia, MO
Car accidents are complicated|Each. The attorneys of our Centralia, MO car accidents law firm know how to receive damages in a wide array of different car wrecks. Some of the most common sorts of car accidents in Centralia, MO are:
- Head-on Collisions — These can be the among the most disastrous and catastrophic crashes, and are usually the result of someone driving on the wrong side of the road because they were drunk or distracted.
- Rear-end Collisions — These are incredibly common, making up almost a third of accidents and usually take place in heavy traffic. They can often result in neck injuries.
- T-Bone Collisions — These take place when the front of a vehicle strikes the side of another. Passengers are often the injury victims in these crashes.
- Pedestrian Collisions — These collisions can be especially dangerous as pedestrians have little to no protection from the amount of force a vehicle can exert.
- Low-speed Collisions — While damage to a vehicle is often minor in these wrecks, severe injuries can still happen. Low-speed collisions are common in Centralia, MO parking lots, or low-speed areas like school zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these happen when someone does not observe their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is not paying attentions and veers out of their lane. As these often occur at highway speeds, they can cause serious destruction and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These happen when a driver loses control of their vehicle, and can often be affected by Centralia, MO weather conditions.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are incredibly dangerous as a vehicle can be hit from multiple angles and directions, and they are often hard to avoid.
Whatever type of car accident you suffered injuries, property damage, or other damages from, it is frequently because another motorist broke the rules. Instances of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, such as:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at a map
- Adjusting the radio
- Changing temperature settings
- Drunk or otherwise impaired driving
- Driving when tired
- Reckless driving
The best method of avoiding being the negligent party in an accident is to follow the rules of the road in Centralia, MO and concentrate on the road ahead whenever you're behind the wheel. If you've been injured because of another driver's reckless behavior, you need the Centralia, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to fight for you and get the compensation you're owed. Our car accident lawyers will ensure your financial recovery compensates you for the full extent of how your injury has affected you.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Centralia, MO
Even being involved in a minor accident can be jarring and unsettling. There are a number of steps you should take directly after a car accident and before consulting with a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If there is no serious damage or injuries, you should pull over to the side of the road. If it is more significant, turn your car off and turn the hazard lights on. Then you need to seek medical attention for anybody who has been hurt. If it looks like a more significant injury, leave the victim still because they may have received an injury to their spine. Call 911 immediately for emergency medical care if anybody has been injured.
- Call the police — Even if the accident is not serious, police reports are very useful when making your claim. If the accident was caused by criminal actions, such as a DWI or reckless driving, the police will want to be on the scene quickly to gather evidence and arrest the suspect.
- Gather evidence and other important information — You ought to get the at-fault driver's personal, contact, and insurance information. It is also helpful to take photos of the vehicles and the entire scene to show what might have caused the accident.
- File an insurance claim — Many insurance companies have strict regulations about how how much time can pass after a crash before you file a claim. Not filing on time could make your case more difficult.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the leading car accidents injury law firms in the Centralia, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Obtain police and accident reports
- Obtain evidence from the scene
- Review your medical records
- Find and question eyewitnesses
- Work with crash to hold the negligent driver accountable
The personal injury lawyers at HK Law have experience winning a wide variety of injury claims. Check out the links below to see more about the services we offer.
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
Car Accidents Law Firm in Centralia, MO | HK Law
When you are hurt in a car accident through no fault of your own, you require a talented and accomplished car accidents law firm like HK Law by your side to make sure you recover the compensation you are owed. Too many times insurance companies want to give you less money than you are entitled to. Our determination, attention to detail and savvy will ensure that you get a fair settlement. If a fair settlement cannot be reached, we will argue your case in front of a judge and jury. We charge no upfront fees and you will never pay us anything unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Centralia, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.