Car Accidents Law Firm Wardsville, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Wardsville, MO. Our attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are an experienced and knowledgeable car accidents law firm in Wardsville, MO. When the people who caused your injury do not want to take responsibility for their actions, we will be there to fight for you and help you get the financial recovery you need to truly recover. If you or someone you care about has been impacted by a car accident through no fault of your own, get in touch with the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or fill out our online form.
The NHTSA reports that there are approximately five to six million car accidents nationally annually, resulting in 4.8 million serious injuries. 38,680 people died in auto crashes in the U.S. in 2020, the highest number of fatalities since 2007, despite Americans driving less during the pandemic. While nobody wants to imagine it, your life can be turned completely upside down in the blink of an eye when other Wardsville, MO drivers do not obey the rules of the road. Whether your accident led to injuries that will necessitate lifelong treatment, or the at-fault driver's insurance company is not being fair, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will help get you the compensation that you are owed to aid you in your recovery. As an experienced and hardworking car accidents law firm in Wardsville, MO, we are known for our painstaking preparation, and our car accidents lawyers and staff will always keep you updated as your claim progresses.
Auto Accidents Our Wardsville, MO Car Accident Law Firm Takes On
Car accidents are complex|Each. The attorneys of our Wardsville, MO car accidents law firm have experience with helping our clients investigate and get a financial recovery for many types of car accidents. Some of the most common sorts of car accidents in Wardsville, MO are:
- Head-on Collisions — These can cause severely debilitating injuries, and usually happen because of someone driving on the wrong side of the road because they were drunk or distracted.
- Rear-end Collisions — These make up almost a third of accidents and usually take place in heavy traffic. They can frequently cause neck and back injuries.
- T-Bone Collisions — These take place when a car hits the side of another car. These can often cause severe injuries for a passenger or driver.
- Pedestrian Collisions — These accidents can be especially dangerous as pedestrians have nowhere near the protection of vehicle occupants and because of force a vehicle can carry.
- Low-speed Collisions — While damage to a vehicle is often minimal in these collisions, neck injuries and herniated discs can still happen. Low-speed collisions often occur in Wardsville, MO parking lots, or near schools and other low-speed zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these happen when someone does not pay attention to their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is distracted and swerves out of their lane. As these regularly occur at highway speeds, they can result in serious destruction and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These happen when a driver does not maintain control of their vehicle, and Wardsville, MO weather conditions often have an effect.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are incredibly dangerous as a car can be hit from multiple angles and directions, and avoiding them is often next to impossible.
Whatever type of car accident you suffered injuries, property damage, or other damages from, it is frequently because another motorist broke the rules. Common types of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, such as:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at directions
- Adjusting the radio
- Changing climate settings
- Being lost in thought
- Driving while drunk or on drugs
- Drowsy driving
- Reckless driving
The best method of avoiding being the negligent party in an accident is to obey the rules of the road in Wardsville, MO and be cognizant of your surroundings at all times. If another driver caused you injuries, you need the Wardsville, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to faithfully and fiercely represent you. Our car accident lawyers will make sure you are compensated for your personal property damage, medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Wardsville, MO
Even being involved in a minor accident are unsettling and cause sudden confusion. There are a several steps you should take immediately following a car accident and before consulting with a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If there is no serious damage or injuries, you should pull over to the side of the road. If the accident is catastrophic, turn off the ignition and turn the hazard lights on. Then make sure to seek medical attention for anybody who has been hurt. If it appears to be a more severe injury, it is best not to move the victim because they may have received an injury to their spine. Call 911 right away for emergency medical care if somebody has been injured.
- Call the police — Even for minor accidents, police reports are very useful when filing your claim. If the accident was caused by criminal actions, such as a DWI or reckless driving, the police will want to arrive at the scene quickly to collect evidence and arrest the suspect.
- Collect evidence and other important information — You ought to get the at-fault driver's information. It is also useful to take photos of the vehicles and the entire scene to show what might have caused the accident.
- File an insurance claim — Many insurance companies have strict rules about how long after an accident you can file a claim. Not filing on time could make your case more complex.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the leading car accidents injury law firms in the Wardsville, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Obtain police and accident reports
- Acquire evidence from the scene
- Evaluate your medical records
- Take depositions from witnesses and experts
- Work with crash to determine liability
The personal injury lawyers at Halvorsen Klote have experience winning a wide variety of personal injury cases. Take a look at the links below to see what other cases we take on.
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
Car Accidents Law Firm in Wardsville, MO | HK Law
When you are hurt in a car accident because of someone else's negligent behavior, you need a skilled and accomplished car accidents law firm like HK Law by your side to make sure you receive the compensation you are entitled to. Too often insurance companies try to give you less money than you are owed. Our work ethic, attention to detail and expertise will ensure that you get a fair settlement. If we cannot agree on a fair settlement, we will take your case to court. We charge no upfront fees and you will never pay us a penny unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Wardsville, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.