Car Accidents Law Firm Town and Country, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Town and Country, MO. Our team of lawyers at Halvorsen Klote are an experienced and knowledgeable car accidents law firm in Town and Country, MO. When the liable parties do not want to take responsibility for their actions, we will provide you with expert legal representation and help you get the compensation you are entitled to. If you or a family member has been affected by a car accident caused by someone else's reckless behavior, call the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or fill out our online form.
The NHTSA reports that there are approximately five to six million car accidents nationwide annually, resulting in three million injuries. there were 38,600 fatalities in car wrecks in the U.S. in 2020, the highest number of fatalities since 2007, in spite of the fact that Americans were driving less during the pandemic. While it can be hard to imagine, your life can be turned completely upside down in in a second when other Town and Country, MO drivers do not obey the rules of the road. Whether your accident caused injuries that will need lifelong treatment, or the at-fault driver's insurance company does not want to fairly compensate you, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will help get you the compensation that you are entitled to to aid you in your recovery. As a leading car accidents law firm in Town and Country, MO, we are known for our client-centered approach, and our car accidents lawyers and paralegals will always keep you updated as your claim progresses.
Auto Accidents Our Town and Country, MO Car Accident Law Firm Takes On
Car accidents are complicated|Each. The attorneys of our Town and Country, MO car accidents law firm know how to receive compensation in a wide range of different car accidents. Some of the most common sorts of car accidents in Town and Country, MO are:
- Head-on Collisions — These can be the among the most destructive and calamitous crashes, and usually happen because of someone driving on the wrong side of the road because they were drunk or distracted.
- Rear-end Collisions — These accidents account for about almost a third of accidents and usually take place in heavy traffic. They can often lead to whiplash.
- T-Bone Collisions — These take place when a car runs into the side of another car. Passengers are often the injury victims in these crashes.
- Pedestrian Collisions — Pedestrians are at high-risk when drivers are negligent because they have little to no protection from the amount of the mass and speed of vehicles.
- Low-speed Collisions — While you might think these lead to only minor injuries, neck injuries and herniated discs can still happen. Low-speed collisions are common in Town and Country, MO parking lots, or near schools and other low-speed zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these happen when someone does not heed their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is distracted and weaves out of their lane. As these consistently happen at highway speeds, they can cause serious damage and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These occur when a driver does not maintain control of their vehicle, and Town and Country, MO weather conditions often have an effect.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are incredibly dangerous as a car can be hit multiple times, and they are often difficult to avoid.
No matter the cause of an accident, it is often because another motorist broke the rules. Common types of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, for example:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at directions
- Changing the radio
- Adjusting temperature settings
- Being lost in thought
- Drunk or otherwise impaired driving
- Drowsy driving
- Reckless driving
The best way to avoid causing an accident yourself is to heed the rules of the road in Town and Country, MO and be cognizant of your surroundings at all times. If you've been injured because of another driver's careless driving, you need the Town and Country, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to fight on your behalf and get the compensation you're owed. Our car accident lawyers will make sure your financial recovery compensates you for the financial, physical and emotional effects of your injury.
What to Do After a Car Accident in Town and Country, MO
Even being involved in a minor accident can be nerve-racking and scary. There are a several steps you should take when involved in an accident and before consulting with a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If the accident is minor, it's a good idea to get out of the way of incoming traffic. If the accident is catastrophic, turn your car off and turn the hazard lights on. Then call emergency services and render aid to anyone you are able to. If it looks like a more significant injury, leave the victim still as many car accident injuries involve the neck and/or spine. Call 911 right away for emergency medical care if anybody has been injured.
- Call the police — Even for minor accidents, a police officer will write a report that will be very helpful when making your claim. If the accident was caused by criminal actions, such as drunk driving or reckless driving, the police will want to be on the scene quickly to take action.
- Gather evidence and other important information — You will want to get the negligent driver's information. It is also important to take photographs of the vehicles and the entire scene for skid marks or property damage.
- Notify your insurance carrier and make a claim with the at-fault driver's insurance — Many insurance companies have strict rules about how how much time can pass after a crash before you file a claim. Not filing on time could make your case more complex.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the best car accidents injury law firms in the Town and Country, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Acquire police and accident reports
- Acquire evidence from the scene
- Access your medical records
- Find and question eyewitnesses
- Work with car accident experts to hold the negligent driver accountable
The personal injury lawyers at Halvorsen Klote have experience winning a wide variety of personal injury cases. Check out the following links to see more about the services we offer.
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
Car Accidents Law Firm in Town and Country, MO | HK Law
When you are hurt in a car accident through no fault of your own, you need a knowledgeable and accomplished car accidents law firm like HK Law in your corner to make sure you collect the compensation you are owed. Too many times insurance companies try to give you less money than you deserve. Our work ethic, attention to detail and savvy will ensure that you get a fair settlement. If a fair settlement cannot be reached, we will take your case to court. We charge no upfront fees and you will never owe us a penny unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Town and Country, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.