Car Accidents Law Firm Weldon Spring, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Weldon Spring, MO. Our attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are an experienced and knowledgeable car accidents law firm in Weldon Spring, MO. When the people who caused your injury do not want to equitably compensate you for your damages, we will provide you with expert legal representation and help you get the financial recovery you need to truly recover. If you or a family member has been impacted by a car accident caused by someone else's careless driving, get in touch with the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
The NHTSA reports that there are approximately five to six million car accidents in the United States each year, which lead to 4.8 million serious injuries. 38,680 people died in motor vehicle accidents in the U.S. in 2020, the highest number of fatalities since 2007, even though Americans were driving less during the pandemic. While we don't think about it, your life can be upended in an instant when other Weldon Spring, MO people do not obey the rules of the road. Whether your accident caused injuries that resulted in permanent disability, or the reckless driver's insurance company does not want to fairly compensate you, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will help get you the compensation that you deserve to aid you while you heal. As an experienced and hardworking car accidents law firm in Weldon Spring, MO, we have a reputation for our thorough attention to detail, and our car accidents lawyers and staff will remain in constant communication with you throughout your case.
Auto Accidents Our Weldon Spring, MO Car Accident Law Firm Takes On
Car accidents are complicated|Each. The attorneys of our Weldon Spring, MO car accidents law firm know how to receive compensation in a wide array of different auto crashes. Some of the most common sorts of car accidents in Weldon Spring, MO are:
- Head-on Collisions — These can cause severely debilitating injuries, and usually happen because of drunk or reckless driving.
- Rear-end Collisions — These accidents account for about 29% of accidents and usually happen in condensed traffic. They can often cause whiplash.
- T-Bone Collisions — These take place when the front of a vehicle strikes the side of another. These can often cause serious injuries for a passenger or driver.
- Pedestrian Collisions — These collisions can be particularly dangerous as pedestrians have nowhere near the protection of vehicle occupants and because of the mass and speed of vehicles.
- Low-speed Collisions — While damage to a vehicle is often minor in these accidents, significant injuries can still happen. Low-speed collisions are common in Weldon Spring, MO parking lots, or near schools and other low-speed zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these happen when someone does not heed their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is not paying attentions and veers out of their lane. As these frequently happen at highway speeds, they can result in serious destruction and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These occur when a driver does not maintain control of their vehicle, and can often be affected by Weldon Spring, MO weather conditions.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are incredibly dangerous as a vehicle can be hit multiple times, and they are often difficult to avoid.
No matter the cause of an accident, it is often the result of negligence on the part of another driver. Instances of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, for example:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at a map
- Fiddling with the radio
- Changing heat or AC settings
- Drunk or otherwise impaired driving
- Driving when tired
- Reckless driving
The best way to avoid causing an accident yourself is to observe the rules of the road in Weldon Spring, MO and pay attention to the road ahead whenever you're behind the wheel. If another driver caused you injuries, you need the Weldon Spring, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to fight on your behalf and get the compensation you're owed. Our car accident lawyers will make sure your financial recovery compensates you for the full extent of how your injury has affected you.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Weldon Spring, MO
Even minor accidents are unsettling and cause sudden confusion. There are a several steps you should take immediately after a car accident and before consulting with a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If the accident is minor, you should pull over to the side of the road. If the accident is catastrophic, turn off the ignition and turn the hazard lights on. Then call emergency services and render aid to anyone you are able to. If it appears to be a more serious injury, it is best not to move the victim as they may have received an injury to their spine. Call 911 right away for emergency medical care if anybody has been injured.
- Call the police — Even for minor accidents, a police officer will write a report that will be very useful when proving liability. If the accident was caused by a crime, such as drunk driving or excessive speeding, the police will want to be on the scene quickly to take action.
- Gather evidence and other important information — You ought to get the at-fault driver's information. It is also important to take photographs of the vehicles and the entire scene to show what might have caused the accident.
- File an insurance claim — Many insurance companies have stringent rules about how how much time can pass after a crash before you file a claim. Not filing on time could make your case more difficult.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the leading car accidents injury law firms in the Weldon Spring, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Collect police and accident reports
- Acquire evidence from the scene
- Go over your medical records
- Find and get statements from eyewitnesses
- Work with car accident experts to hold the negligent driver accountable
The personal injury lawyers at Halvorsen Klote have experience winning a wide variety of personal injury cases. Take a look at the links below to see what other cases we take on.
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Personal Injury Attorney
Car Accidents Law Firm in Weldon Spring, MO | HK Law
When you are hurt in a car accident because of someone else's reckless behavior, you need a skilled and accomplished car accidents law firm like HK Law by your side to make sure you recover the compensation you are owed. Too many times insurance companies attempt to give you less money than you deserve. Our persistence, attention to detail and expertise will ensure that you get a fair settlement. If a fair settlement cannot be reached, we will take your case to court. We charge no upfront fees and you will never pay us anything unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Weldon Spring, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.