Car Accidents Law Firm Eureka, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Eureka, MO. Our team of attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are an experienced and knowledgeable car accidents law firm in Eureka, MO. When the people who caused your injury do not want to take responsibility for their actions, we will provide you with expert legal representation and help you get the compensation you are entitled to. If you or someone you care about has been injured in a car accident caused by someone else's careless driving, get in touch with the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or fill out our online form.
The NHTSA estimates that there are between five to six million car accidents in the United States annually, which cause three million injuries. 38,680 people died in auto accidents in the U.S. in 2020, the highest number of fatalities since 2007, in spite of the fact that Americans were driving less during the pandemic. While we don't think about it, your life can be turned completely upside down in the blink of an eye when other Eureka, MO residents do not follow the rules of the road. Whether your accident led to injuries that resulted in permanent disability, or the careless driver's insurance company does not want to fairly compensate you, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will help get you the compensation that you are entitled to to help you while you heal. As a leading car accidents law firm in Eureka, MO, we are known for our client-centered approach, and our car accidents lawyers and paralegals will stay in constant communication with you throughout your case.
Auto Accidents Our Eureka, MO Car Accident Law Firm Takes On
Car accidents are complex|Each. The attorneys of our Eureka, MO car accidents law firm know how to receive damages in a wide array of different motor vehicle accidents. We have gotten great compensation for our Eureka, MO clients in:
- Head-on Collisions — These can cause severely debilitating injuries, and usually happen because of someone driving on the wrong side of the road because they were drunk or distracted.
- Rear-end Collisions — These accidents account for about over a quarter of accidents and usually take place in condensed traffic. They can frequently lead to neck and back injuries.
- T-Bone Collisions — These take place when two cars collide, forming a "T" shape at the point of impact. These can often cause devastating injuries for a passenger or driver.
- Pedestrian Collisions — Pedestrians are at high-risk when drivers are negligent because they have nowhere near the protection of vehicle occupants and because of force a vehicle can apply.
- Low-speed Collisions — While damage to a vehicle is often minor in these crashes, neck injuries and herniated discs can still happen. Low-speed collisions often occur in Eureka, MO parking lots, or low-speed areas like school zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these happen when someone does not heed their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is not paying attentions and weaves out of their lane. As these frequently occur at highway speeds, they can cause serious damage and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These occur when a driver is drunk, reckless, otherwise negligent, or because of Eureka, MO weather conditions.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are especially dangerous as a car can be struck multiple times, and avoiding them is often near-impossible.
No matter the circumstances of an accident, it is sometimes because of negligence on the part of another person. Common types of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, such as:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at directions
- Adjusting the radio
- Adjusting climate settings
- Driving while drunk or on drugs
- Fatigued driving
- Reckless driving
The best way to avoid being the negligent party in an accident is to heed the rules of the road in Eureka, MO and be cognizant of your surroundings at all times. If you've been injured because of another driver's reckless actions, you need the Eureka, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to faithfully and fiercely represent you. Our car accident lawyers will make sure you are compensated for your personal property damage, medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Eureka, MO
Even being involved in a minor accident are unsettling and cause sudden confusion. There are a number of things you should do immediately after a car accident and before contacting a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If there is no serious damage or injuries, it's a good idea to get out of the way of incoming traffic. If it is more significant, turn your car off and turn the hazard lights on. Then you need to seek medical attention for anybody who has been harmed. If it looks like a more significant injury, it is best not to move the victim because they may have received an injury to their spine. Call 911 immediately for emergency medical care if someone has been injured.
- Call the police — Even if the accident is minor, police reports are very helpful when proving liability. If the accident was caused by criminal actions, such as a DWI or excessive speeding, the police will want to arrive at the scene quickly to take action.
- Collect evidence and other important information — You should get the at-fault driver's personal, contact, and insurance information. It is also helpful to take photographs of the vehicles and the entire scene to show what might have caused the accident.
- File an insurance claim — Many insurance companies have stringent rules about how how much time can pass after an accident before you file a claim. Not filing on time could complicate your case.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the leading car accidents injury law firms in the Eureka, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Obtain police and accident reports
- Acquire evidence from the scene
- Evaluate your medical records
- Find and get statements from eyewitnesses
- Work with car accident experts to determine fault
The personal injury lawyers at HK Law have experience winning a wide variety of personal injury cases. Check out the links below to see what other cases we take on.
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Personal Injury Attorney
Car Accidents Law Firm in Eureka, MO | HK Law
When you are harmed in a car accident through no fault of your own, you need a knowledgeable and accomplished car accidents law firm like HK Law by your side to make sure you are awarded the compensation you are entitled to. Too many times insurance companies attempt to give you less money than you are entitled to. Our work ethic, attention to detail and savvy will ensure that you get a equitable settlement. If we cannot agree on a fair settlement, we will take your case to court. We charge no upfront fees and you will never pay us a penny unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Eureka, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.