Car Accidents Law Firm Lebanon, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Lebanon, MO. Our team of lawyers at Halvorsen Klote are an experienced and knowledgeable car accidents law firm in Lebanon, MO. When the liable parties do not want to take responsibility for their actions, we will provide you with expert legal representation and help you get the financial recovery you need to truly recover. If you or someone you care about has been injured in a car accident through no fault of your own, get in touch with the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or fill out our online form.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that there are approximately five to six million car accidents nationally annually, which cause three million injuries. 38,680 people died in motor vehicle wrecks in the U.S. in 2020, the most since 2007, despite Americans driving less because of COVID-19. While we don't think about it, your life can be upended in an instant when other Lebanon, MO residents do not obey the rules of the road. Whether your accident resulted in injuries that will require lifelong treatment, or the negligent driver's insurance company does not want to fairly compensate you, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will help get you the financial recovery that you are owed to help you in your recovery. As a leading car accidents law firm in Lebanon, MO, we are known for our client-centered approach, and our car accidents lawyers and paralegals will stay in constant communication with you throughout your case.
Auto Accidents Our Lebanon, MO Car Accident Law Firm Takes On
Car accidents are complicated|Each. The attorneys of our Lebanon, MO car accidents law firm know how to receive damages in a variety of different auto crashes. We have gotten great compensation for our Lebanon, MO clients in:
- Head-on Collisions — These can be the among the most disastrous and catastrophic wrecks, and are usually caused by someone driving on the wrong side of the road because they were drunk or distracted.
- Rear-end Collisions — These make up over a quarter of accidents and usually occur in heavy traffic. They can often result in neck and back injuries.
- T-Bone Collisions — These occur when two cars collide, forming a "T" shape at the point of impact. These can often cause serious injuries for a passenger or driver.
- Pedestrian Collisions — Pedestrians are at high-risk when drivers are negligent because they have nowhere near the protection of vehicle occupants and because of the mass and speed of vehicles.
- Low-speed Collisions — While damage to a vehicle is often minor in these accidents, neck injuries and herniated discs can still be incurred. Low-speed collisions often occur in Lebanon, MO parking lots, or near schools and other low-speed zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these occur when someone does not heed their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is distracted and weaves out of their lane. As these consistently happen at high-speeds on the highway, they can result in significant damage and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These occur when a driver is drunk, reckless, otherwise negligent, or because of Lebanon, MO weather conditions.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are incredibly dangerous as a car can be hit from multiple angles and directions, and they are often difficult to avoid.
No matter the circumstances of an accident, it is sometimes because another motorist broke the rules. Cases of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, such as:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at directions
- Adjusting the radio
- Changing heat or AC settings
- Being lost in thought
- Driving while drunk or on drugs
- Fatigued driving
- Reckless driving
The best way to avoid causing an accident yourself is to follow the rules of the road in Lebanon, MO and be cognizant of your surroundings whenever you're behind the wheel. If you've been injured because of another driver's reckless driving, you need the Lebanon, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to faithfully and fiercely represent you. Our car accident lawyers will make sure your financial recovery compensates you for the full extent of how your injury has affected you.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Lebanon, MO
Even being involved in a minor accident are unsettling and cause sudden confusion. There are a number of steps you should take when involved in an accident and before contacting a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If there is no serious damage or injuries, you should pull over to the side of the road. If it is more severe, turn off the ignition and turn the hazard lights on. Then call emergency services and render aid to anyone you are able to. If it appears to be a more serious injury, it is best not to move the victim as they may have received an injury to their spine. Call 911 immediately for emergency medical care if anybody has been injured.
- Call the police — Even if the accident is minor, police reports are very helpful when proving liability. If the accident was caused by criminal behavior, such as a DWI or excessive speeding, the police need to be on the scene quickly to take action.
- Gather evidence and other important information — You ought to get the negligent driver's personal, contact, and insurance information. It is also useful to take photographs of the vehicles and the surrounding area for skid marks or property damage.
- Notify your insurance carrier and make a claim with the at-fault driver's insurance — Many insurance companies have stringent rules about how long after a crash you can file a claim. Not filing on time could complicate your case.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the best car accidents injury law firms in the Lebanon, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Obtain police and accident reports
- Acquire evidence from the scene
- Review your medical records
- Take depositions from witnesses and experts
- Work with car accident experts to hold the negligent driver accountable
The personal injury lawyers at HK Law have experience winning a wide variety of personal injury cases. Check out the following links to see what other cases we take on.
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
Car Accidents Law Firm in Lebanon, MO | HK Law
When you are injured in a car accident through no fault of your own, you need a skilled and accomplished car accidents law firm like HK Law in your corner to ensure you are awarded the compensation you are owed. Too often insurance companies try to give you less money than you deserve. Our determination, attention to detail and expertise will ensure that you get a equitable settlement. If we cannot agree on a fair settlement, we will take your case to court. We charge no upfront fees and you will never owe us anything unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Lebanon, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.