Car Accidents Law Firm Warrenton, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Warrenton, MO. Our attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are a leading car accidents law firm in Warrenton, MO. When the people who caused your injury do not want to equitably compensate you for your injuries, we will provide you with expert legal representation and help you get the financial recovery you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident caused by someone else's reckless behavior, call the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that there are approximately five to six million car accidents in the U.S. annually, which lead to 4.8 million serious injuries. 38,680 people died in motor vehicle accidents in the U.S. in 2020, the most since 2007, in spite of the fact that Americans were driving less because of COVID-19. While we don't think about it, your life can be upended in one moment when other Warrenton, MO drivers are not careful while they're on the road. Whether your accident caused injuries that resulted in permanent disability, or the careless driver's insurance company is not being fair, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will secure for you the financial recovery that you are entitled to to aid you while you heal. As a leading car accidents law firm in Warrenton, MO, we have a reputation for our diligent attention to detail, and our car accidents lawyers and staff will always keep you updated as your claim progresses.
Auto Accidents Our Warrenton, MO Car Accident Law Firm Takes On
Car accidents are complicated|Each. The attorneys of our Warrenton, MO car accidents law firm know how to recover damages in a wide range of different auto wrecks. We have gotten great compensation for our Warrenton, MO clients in:
- Head-on Collisions — These can cause severely debilitating injuries, and usually happen because of someone driving on the wrong side of the road because they were drunk or distracted.
- Rear-end Collisions — These make up over a quarter of accidents and usually occur in heavy traffic. They can regularly lead to whiplash.
- T-Bone Collisions — These take place when two cars collide, forming a "T" shape at the point of impact. Passengers are often the injury victims in these crashes.
- Pedestrian Collisions — These collisions can be incredibly dangerous as pedestrians have nowhere near the protection of vehicle occupants and because of force a vehicle can apply.
- Low-speed Collisions — While you might think these lead to only minor injuries, serious injuries can still happen. Low-speed collisions often take place in Warrenton, MO parking lots, or low-speed areas like school zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these occur when someone does not take in account their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is not paying attentions and veers out of their lane. As these often happen at highway speeds, they can result in significant destruction and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These occur when a driver is drunk, reckless, otherwise negligent, or because of Warrenton, MO weather conditions.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are especially dangerous as a vehicle can be hit multiple times, and they are often difficult to avoid.
Whatever type of car accident you suffered injuries, property damage, or other damages from, it is sometimes because another motorist broke the rules. Common types of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, for example:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at directions
- Fiddling with the radio
- Adjusting climate settings
- Being lost in thought
- Driving while drunk or on drugs
- Driving when tired
- Reckless driving
The best way to avoid being the negligent party in an accident is to observe the rules of the road in Warrenton, MO and be cognizant of your surroundings at all times. If another driver caused you injuries, you need the Warrenton, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to fight for you and get the recovery you're entitled to. Our car accident lawyers will make sure your financial recovery compensates you for the financial, physical and emotional effects of your injury.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Warrenton, MO
Even minor accidents are frightening and cause sudden confusion. There are a several steps you should take when involved in an accident and before consulting with a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If there is no serious damage or injuries, it's a good idea to pull over to the side of the road. If the accident is catastrophic, turn your car off and turn the hazard lights on. Then call emergency services and render aid to anyone you are able to. If it looks like a more severe injury, it is best not to move the victim as many car accident injuries involve the neck and/or spine. Call 911 right away for emergency medical attention if anybody has been injured.
- Call the police — Even if the accident is not serious, a police officer will write a report that will be very helpful when filing your claim. If the accident was caused by criminal actions, such as drunk driving or excessive speeding, the police need to be on the scene quickly to gather evidence and arrest the suspect.
- Collect evidence and other important information — You should get the at-fault driver's personal, contact, and insurance information. It is also important to take photographs of the vehicles and the surrounding area for skid marks or property damage.
- File an insurance claim — Many insurance companies have stringent rules about how how much time can pass after a crash before you file a claim. Not filing on time could complicate your case.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the best car accidents injury law firms in the Warrenton, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Acquire police and accident reports
- Obtain evidence from the scene
- Go over your medical records
- Find and get statements from eyewitnesses
- Work with car accident experts to determine liability
The personal injury lawyers at Halvorsen Klote have experience fighting a wide variety of personal injury cases. Take a look at the following links to see more about the services we offer.
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Car Accidents Law Firm in Warrenton, MO | HK Law
When you are harmed in a car accident because of someone else's negligent driving, you need a knowledgeable and accomplished car accidents law firm like HK Law by your side to make sure you receive the compensation you are owed. Too many times insurance companies attempt to give you less money than you are owed. Our persistence, attention to detail and expertise will ensure that you get a fair settlement. If a fair settlement cannot be reached, we will take your case to court. We charge no upfront fees and you will never pay us a dime unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Warrenton, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.