Car Accidents Law Firm Valley Park, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Valley Park, MO. Our attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are a leading car accidents law firm in Valley Park, MO. When the people who caused your injury do not want to equitably compensate you for your injuries, we will be by your side to fight for you and help you get the financial recovery you deserve. If you or someone you care about has been injured in a car accident through no fault of your own, get in touch with the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or fill out our online form.
The NHTSA estimates that there are between five to six million car accidents in the United States every year, which cause three million injuries. there were 38,600 deaths in car crashes in the U.S. in 2020, the most since 2007, even though Americans were driving less because of COVID-19. While we don't think about it, your life can change in in a second when other Valley Park, MO drivers do not obey the rules of the road. Whether your accident led to injuries that will require lifelong treatment, or the careless driver's insurance company does not want to fairly compensate you, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will secure for you the financial recovery that you are owed to aid you in your recovery. As an experienced and hardworking car accidents law firm in Valley Park, MO, we are known for our client-centered approach, and our car accidents lawyers and paralegals will always keep you updated as your claim progresses.
Auto Accidents Our Valley Park, MO Car Accident Law Firm Takes On
Car accidents are complex|Every car accident has its own unique set of circumstances. The attorneys of our Valley Park, MO car accidents law firm have experience with helping our clients collect compensation in a variety of different motor vehicle wrecks. We have gotten great compensation for our Valley Park, MO clients in:
- Head-on Collisions — These can be the among the most disastrous and calamitous crashes, and usually happen because of drunk or reckless driving.
- Rear-end Collisions — These make up 29% of accidents and usually take place in heavy traffic. They can frequently result in neck and back injuries.
- T-Bone Collisions — These take place when two cars collide, forming a "T" shape at the point of impact. Passengers are often the injury victims in these crashes.
- Pedestrian Collisions — Pedestrians are at high-risk when drivers are negligent because they have little to no protection from the amount of the mass and speed of vehicles.
- Low-speed Collisions — While you might think these lead to only minor injuries, significant injuries can still happen. Low-speed collisions often take place in Valley Park, MO parking lots, or low-speed areas such as school zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these happen when someone does not heed their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is distracted and swerves out of their lane. As these regularly happen at high-speeds on the highway, they can result in significant damage and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These happen when a driver does not maintain control of their vehicle, and can often be affected by Valley Park, MO weather conditions.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are especially dangerous as a car can be struck multiple times, and avoiding them is often near-impossible.
No matter the circumstances of an accident, it is often the result of negligence on the part of another person. Common types of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, such as:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at directions
- Changing the radio
- Changing temperature settings
- Drunk or otherwise impaired driving
- Driving when tired
- Reckless driving
The best method of avoiding causing an accident yourself is to observe the rules of the road in Valley Park, MO and be cognizant of your surroundings whenever you're behind the wheel. If another driver caused you injuries, you need the Valley Park, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to faithfully and fiercely represent you. Our car accident lawyers will make sure you are compensated for your personal property damage, medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
What to Do After a Car Accident in Valley Park, MO
Even being involved in a minor accident are unsettling and cause sudden confusion. There are a number of things you should do directly after a car accident and before reaching out to a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If the accident is minor, it's a good idea to get out of the way of incoming traffic. If the accident is catastrophic, turn your car off and turn the hazard lights on. Then make sure to seek medical attention for anybody who has been injured. If it appears to be a more severe injury, it is best not to move the victim as many car accident injuries involve the neck and/or spine. Call 911 right away for emergency medical care if someone has been injured.
- Call the police — Even if the accident is minor, a police officer will write a report that will be very useful when proving liability. If the accident was caused by a crime, such as a DWI or excessive speeding, the police need to arrive at the scene quickly to take action.
- Collect evidence and other important information — You need to get the at-fault driver's information. It is also useful to take pictures of the vehicles and the entire scene to show what might have caused the accident.
- File an insurance claim — Many insurance companies have strict rules about how how much time can pass after a crash before you file a claim. Not filing on time could make your case more complicated.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the best car accidents injury law firms in the Valley Park, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Collect police and accident reports
- Gather evidence from the scene
- Access your medical records
- Find and question eyewitnesses
- Work with car accident experts to determine fault
The personal injury lawyers at Halvorsen Klote have experience winning a wide variety of injury claims. Take a look at the links below to see what other cases we take on.
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Personal Injury Attorney
Car Accidents Law Firm in Valley Park, MO | HK Law
When you are hurt in a car accident because of someone else's reckless actions, you need a skilled and experienced car accidents law firm like HK Law in your corner to make sure you collect the compensation you are owed. Too many times insurance companies want to give you less money than you are entitled to. Our work ethic, attention to detail and savvy will ensure that you get a just settlement. If a fair settlement cannot be reached, we will take your case to court. We charge no upfront fees and you will never owe us anything unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Valley Park, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.