Car Accidents Law Firm Wentzville, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Wentzville, MO. Our attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are an experienced and knowledgeable car accidents law firm in Wentzville, MO. When the reckless parties do not want to take responsibility for their actions, we will provide you with expert legal representation and help you get the financial recovery you are entitled to. If you or someone you care about has been affected by a car accident caused by someone else's negligence, call the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or fill out our online form.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration estimates that there are between five to six million car accidents in the United States annually, which lead to 4.8 million serious injuries. there were 38,600 deaths in auto wrecks in the U.S. in 2020, the highest number of fatalities since 2007, even though Americans were driving less during the pandemic. While nobody wants to imagine it, your life can be upended in one moment when other Wentzville, MO drivers are not careful while they're on the road. Whether your accident led to injuries that will need lifelong treatment, or the reckless driver's insurance company does not want to pay for your emergency room visit, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will secure for you the financial recovery that you deserve to aid you in your recovery. As an experienced and hardworking car accidents law firm in Wentzville, MO, we have a reputation for our client-centered approach, and our car accidents lawyers and staff will remain in constant communication with you throughout your case.
Common Types and Causes of Car Accidents in Wentzville, MO
Car accidents are complicated|Every car accident has its own individual set of circumstances. The attorneys of our Wentzville, MO car accidents law firm have experience with helping our clients recover damages in a variety of different car accidents. We have gotten great compensation for our Wentzville, MO clients in:
- Head-on Collisions — These can be the among the most destructive and calamitous accidents, and are usually the result of drunk or reckless driving.
- Rear-end Collisions — These make up over a quarter of accidents and usually happen in heavy traffic. They can regularly result in neck and back injuries.
- T-Bone Collisions — These happen when the front of a vehicle strikes the side of another. Passengers are often the injury victims in these crashes.
- Pedestrian Collisions — Pedestrians are at high-risk when drivers are negligent because they have little to no protection from the amount of the mass and speed of vehicles.
- Low-speed Collisions — While you might think these lead to only minor injuries, neck injuries and herniated discs can still be incurred. Low-speed collisions are common in Wentzville, MO parking lots, or near schools and other low-speed zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these occur when someone does not observe their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is not paying attentions and weaves out of their lane. As these regularly occur at high-speeds on the highway, they can cause serious destruction and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These happen when a driver loses control of their vehicle, and can often be affected by Wentzville, MO weather conditions.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are particularly dangerous as a car can be hit from multiple angles and directions, and avoiding them is often near-impossible.
Whatever type of car accident you suffered injuries, property damage, or other damages from, it is frequently the result of negligence on the part of another person. Common types of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, such as:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at a map
- Fiddling with the radio
- Changing climate settings
- Being lost in thought
- Drunk or otherwise impaired driving
- Fatigued driving
- Reckless driving
The best method of avoiding causing an accident yourself is to obey the rules of the road in Wentzville, MO and be cognizant of your surroundings at all times. If you've been injured because of another driver's careless driving, you need the Wentzville, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to fight by your side and get the recovery you're owed. Our car accident lawyers will make sure your financial recovery compensates you for all of your damages.
What to Do After a Car Accident in Wentzville, MO
Even minor accidents are frightening and cause sudden confusion. There are a number of steps you should take directly following a car accident and before reaching out to a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If there is no serious damage or injuries, you should pull over to the side of the road. If it is more severe, turn off the ignition and turn the hazard lights on. Then you need to seek medical attention for anybody who has been hurt. If it appears to be a more serious injury, leave the victim still because many car accident injuries involve the neck and/or spine. Call 911 immediately for emergency medical attention if somebody has been injured.
- Call the police — Even for minor accidents, a police officer will write a report that will be very helpful when proving liability. If the accident was caused by criminal actions, such as a DWI or reckless driving, the police will want to arrive at the scene quickly to take action.
- Gather evidence and other important information — You will want to get the negligent driver's information. It is also helpful to take pictures of the vehicles and the entire scene for skid marks or property damage.
- Notify your insurance carrier and make a claim with the at-fault driver's insurance — Many insurance companies have strict regulations about how how much time can pass after a crash before you file a claim. Not filing on time could complicate your case.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the best car accidents injury law firms in the Wentzville, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Gather police and accident reports
- Obtain evidence from the scene
- Access your medical records
- Find and get statements from eyewitnesses
- Work with car accident experts to determine liability
The personal injury lawyers at Halvorsen Klote have experience winning a wide variety of injury claims. Click on the following links to see what other cases we take on.
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
Car Accidents Law Firm in Wentzville, MO | HK Law
When you are harmed in a car accident because of someone else's negligent driving, you require a skilled and accomplished car accidents law firm like HK Law by your side to make sure you receive the compensation you are owed. Too often insurance companies want to give you less money than you deserve. Our determination, attention to detail and savvy will ensure that you get a fair settlement. If we cannot agree on a fair settlement, we will argue your case in front of a judge and jury. We charge no upfront fees and you will never pay us anything unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Wentzville, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.