Car Accidents Law Firm Ellisville, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Ellisville, MO. Our attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are an experienced and knowledgeable car accidents law firm in Ellisville, MO. When the reckless parties do not want to fairly compensate you for your damages, we will provide you with expert legal representation and help you get the financial recovery you deserve. If you or a loved one has been affected by a car accident through no fault of your own, get in touch with the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or fill out our online form.
The NHTSA estimates that there are between five to six million car accidents nationwide annually, which cause 4.8 million serious injuries. 38,680 people died in auto crashes in the U.S. in 2020, the most since 2007, despite Americans driving less because of COVID-19. While it can be hard to imagine, your life can be turned completely upside down in in a second when other Ellisville, MO drivers are not careful while they're on the road. Whether your accident caused injuries that resulted in permanent disability, or the careless driver's insurance company does not want to fairly compensate you, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will secure for you the financial recovery that you are entitled to to help you while you heal. As an experienced and hardworking car accidents law firm in Ellisville, MO, we are known for our client-centered approach, and our car accidents lawyers and staff will keep in constant communication with you throughout your case.
Auto Accidents Our Ellisville, MO Car Accident Law Firm Takes On
Car accidents are complicated|Each. The attorneys of our Ellisville, MO car accidents law firm have experience with helping our clients investigate and get a financial recovery for many types of car accidents. We have gotten great compensation for our Ellisville, MO clients in:
- Head-on Collisions — These can be the among the most destructive and catastrophic crashes, and usually happen because of drunk or reckless driving.
- Rear-end Collisions — These make up 29% of accidents and usually occur in heavy traffic. They can regularly lead to neck and back injuries.
- T-Bone Collisions — These take place when the front of a vehicle strikes the side of another. Passengers are often the injury victims in these crashes.
- Pedestrian Collisions — These accidents can be particularly dangerous as pedestrians have little to no protection from the amount of force a vehicle can carry.
- Low-speed Collisions — While damage to a vehicle is often minor in these collisions, serious injuries can still happen. Low-speed collisions are common in Ellisville, MO parking lots, or low-speed areas like school zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these happen when someone does not pay attention to their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is distracted and weaves out of their lane. As these often happen at high-speeds on the highway, they can result in serious devastation and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These occur when a driver is drunk, reckless, otherwise negligent, or because of Ellisville, MO weather conditions.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are especially dangerous as a vehicle can be hit multiple times, and they are often hard to avoid.
Whatever type of car accident you suffered injuries, property damage, or other damages from, it is frequently because another motorist broke the rules. Common types of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, which can include:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at directions
- Changing the radio
- Changing climate settings
- Driving while drunk or on drugs
- Fatigued driving
- Reckless driving
The best method of avoiding being the negligent party in an accident is to heed the laws in Ellisville, MO and be cognizant of your surroundings whenever you're behind the wheel. If you've been injured because of another driver's thoughtless actions, you need the Ellisville, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to faithfully and fiercely represent you. Our car accident lawyers will ensure you are compensated for your personal property damage, medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Ellisville, MO
Even minor accidents can be jarring and unsettling. There are a number of steps you should take immediately after a car accident and before consulting with a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If there is no serious damage or injuries, you should pull over to the side of the road. If the accident is catastrophic, turn off the ignition and turn the hazard lights on. Then make sure to seek medical attention for anybody who has been harmed. If it looks like a more significant injury, it is best not to move the victim because many car accident injuries involve the neck and/or spine. Call 911 right away for emergency medical attention if somebody has been injured.
- Call the police — Even if the accident is not serious, a police officer will write a report that will be very helpful when proving liability. If the accident was caused by a crime, such as a DWI or excessive speeding, the police need to be on the scene quickly to collect evidence and arrest the suspect.
- Gather evidence and other important information — You need to get the at-fault driver's personal, contact, and insurance information. It is also important to take photographs of the vehicles and the surrounding area for skid marks or property damage.
- File an insurance claim — Many insurance companies have stringent rules about how long after a crash you can file a claim. Not filing on time could complicate your case.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the leading car accidents injury law firms in the Ellisville, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Obtain police and accident reports
- Gather evidence from the scene
- Go over your medical records
- Find and get statements from eyewitnesses
- Work with car accident experts to determine liability
The personal injury lawyers at HK Law have experience winning a wide variety of personal injury cases. Check out the following links to see more about the services we offer.
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Car Accidents Law Firm in Ellisville, MO | HK Law
When you are harmed in a car accident through no fault of your own, you need a knowledgeable and accomplished car accidents law firm like HK Law in your corner to ensure you collect the compensation you are owed. Too often insurance companies want to give you less money than you deserve. Our determination, attention to detail and savvy will ensure that you get a equitable settlement. If we cannot agree on a fair settlement, we will argue your case in front of a judge and jury. We charge no upfront fees and you will never owe us anything unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Ellisville, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.