Auto Crash Attorney in Columbia, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Columbia, MO. Our firm represents clients and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Columbia, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Columbia, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Columbia, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related crashes every year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Compensation is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Columbia, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with HK Law's Columbia, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Columbia, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Columbia, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you make a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you're in a Columbia, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Columbia, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Halvorsen Klote’s Columbia, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Columbia, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Like other damages, it is important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Columbia, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a car crash.
Basically, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Columbia, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday if you have any questions.
Common Car Accident Injuries | Columbia, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by car crashes. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happen when the neck or head is thrown around in a forceful jerking motion.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A broken bone may lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Columbia, MO auto accident attorneys encourage accident victims to seek out immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Columbia, MO
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may receive over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Columbia, MO for help. The majority of victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Columbia, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash lawyer in Columbia, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Columbia, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There's plenty of reasons. If you have been in a car accident accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of HK Law's Columbia, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find more resources here, and learn about Halvorsen Klote's settlements and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Columbia, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.