Auto Crash Attorney in Wildwood, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Wildwood, MO. Our firm serves victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Wildwood, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Wildwood, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Wildwood, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in auto accidents each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Compensation is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Wildwood, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Don't hesitate to contact and reach out to Halvorsen Klote's Wildwood, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Wildwood, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Wildwood, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you file a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages usually include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you're in a Wildwood, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Wildwood, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Our firm’s Wildwood, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Reimbursement may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Wildwood, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Like other damages, it's important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Wildwood, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Wildwood, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday for help.
Common Car & Truck Crash Injuries | Wildwood, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in vehicle crashes. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A broken bone may lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Wildwood, MO auto accident attorneys recommend injury victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Wildwood, MO
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents can claim over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Wildwood, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which is often tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a case review.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Wildwood, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a qualified car crash attorney in Wildwood, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Wildwood, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There are many reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of our Wildwood, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find additional resources here, and learn about our firm's case victories and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Wildwood, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.