Auto Crash Attorney in California, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in California, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our California, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in California, MO | Auto Crash Attorney California, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related accidents each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Compensation is key. Regarding common types of car accidents our California, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with HK Law's California, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in California, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your California, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages usually include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you are in a California, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a California, MO auto crash is also important.
- Lost Wages: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Our firm’s California, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our firm will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in California, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in California, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
Basically, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You are entitled to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm’s California, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday if you have any questions.
Common Vehicle Accident Injuries | California, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle wrecks. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash occurs due to a forceful jerking motion applied on the neck.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A broken bone may lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our California, MO auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to find immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in California, MO
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents can receive more than $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in California, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which is often tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your California, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a qualified car crash attorney in California, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims California, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There are plenty of reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have been injured, talk to one of HK Law's California, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find additional resources here, and learn about our firm's settlements and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the California, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.