Auto Crash Attorney in Clayton, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Clayton, MO. Our firm serves clients and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it is our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Clayton, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Clayton, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Clayton, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related accidents each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Reimbursement is essential. Regarding common types of car accidents our Clayton, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with our firm's Clayton, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Clayton, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Clayton, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages usually include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a Clayton, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Clayton, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Halvorsen Klote’s Clayton, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Reimbursement might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our firm will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Clayton, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Clayton, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a car crash.
Basically, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Clayton, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday for help.
Common Car Accident Injuries | Clayton, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in car crashes. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Clayton, MO auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Clayton, MO
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may claim over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Clayton, MO for help. The majority of victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a consultation.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Clayton, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash attorney in Clayton, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Clayton, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There are many reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of our Clayton, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find additional resources here, and learn more about our firm's case victories and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Clayton, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.