Auto Crash Attorney in Fairview Heights, IL
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Fairview Heights, IL. Halvorsen Klote serves clients and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it is our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Fairview Heights, IL Auto Crash Attorney team now for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Fairview Heights, IL | Auto Crash Attorney Fairview Heights, IL
More than 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related accidents each year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Reimbursement is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Fairview Heights, IL auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and reach out to HK Law's Fairview Heights, IL auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Fairview Heights, IL Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Fairview Heights, IL auto crash attorney may be able to help you make a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you're in a Fairview Heights, IL car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Fairview Heights, IL auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Our firm’s Fairview Heights, IL auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Reimbursement may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Fairview Heights, IL will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Fairview Heights, IL. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a car crash.
Basically, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You are entitled to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Fairview Heights, IL auto crash attorney teamtoday if you have any questions.
Common Car & Truck Accident Injuries | Fairview Heights, IL Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle crashes. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash typically happens when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break may lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Fairview Heights, IL auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to seek out immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Fairview Heights, IL
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents can claim over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Fairview Heights, IL for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Fairview Heights, IL auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash lawyer in Fairview Heights, IL as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Fairview Heights, IL | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There are plenty of reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a vehicle-related accident and have been injured, talk to one of our Fairview Heights, IL auto crash lawyers now. Find more resources here, and learn about Halvorsen Klote's settlements and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Fairview Heights, IL auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.