Auto Crash Attorney in Sappington, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Sappington, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Sappington, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Sappington, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Sappington, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related accidents every year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Reimbursement is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Sappington, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Do not hesitate to contact and reach out to HK Law's Sappington, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Sappington, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Sappington, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages typically include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a Sappington, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Sappington, MO auto crash is also important.
- Lost Wages: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Our firm’s Sappington, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Compensation may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Sappington, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Sappington, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a car crash.
Basically, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You are entitled to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Sappington, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday for help.
Common Car & Truck Crash Injuries | Sappington, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by car accidents. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break may lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Sappington, MO auto accident attorneys encourage injury victims to seek out immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Sappington, MO
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may receive over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Sappington, MO for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which is often tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Sappington, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a reputable car crash attorney in Sappington, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Sappington, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There's many reasons. If you have been in a car accident accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of HK Law's Sappington, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find additional resources here, and learn more about our firm's case victories and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Sappington, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.