Auto Crash Attorney in Granite City, IL
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Granite City, IL. Our firm serves clients and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Granite City, IL Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Granite City, IL | Auto Crash Attorney Granite City, IL
Over 37,000 are killed in auto crashes every year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. It's important for our firm to help victims recover from these incidents. Compensation is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Granite City, IL auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and reach out to HK Law's Granite City, IL auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Granite City, IL Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Granite City, IL auto crash attorney may be able to help you make a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages typically include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a Granite City, IL car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Granite City, IL auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Halvorsen Klote’s Granite City, IL auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Reimbursement may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Granite City, IL will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Granite City, IL. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
Basically, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Granite City, IL auto crash attorney teamtoday for help.
Common Car & Truck Crash Injuries | Granite City, IL Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in vehicle accidents. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happen when the neck or head is thrown around in a forceful jerking motion.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A break may lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Granite City, IL auto accident attorneys encourage accident victims to find immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Granite City, IL
The first thing you should do is seek out medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents can receive over $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Granite City, IL for help. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which is often tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a case review.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Granite City, IL auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Contact a qualified car crash lawyer in Granite City, IL as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Granite City, IL | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There's many reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a car accident accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of HK Law's Granite City, IL auto crash lawyers now. Find more resources here, and learn more about our settlements and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Granite City, IL auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.