Auto Crash Attorney in Ellisville, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Ellisville, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents victims and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Ellisville, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Ellisville, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Ellisville, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in auto accidents every year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Reimbursement is key. In terms of common types of car accidents our Ellisville, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and get in touch with our firm's Ellisville, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Ellisville, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Ellisville, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you're in a Ellisville, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Ellisville, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Halvorsen Klote’s Ellisville, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Ellisville, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Like other damages, it's important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Ellisville, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a car crash.
Basically, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Ellisville, MO auto crash attorney teamnow if you have any questions.
Common Car & Truck Crash Injuries | Ellisville, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle accidents. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break may lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Ellisville, MO auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Ellisville, MO
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents may claim over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Ellisville, MO for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Ellisville, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a qualified car crash attorney in Ellisville, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Ellisville, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There's many reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of HK Law's Ellisville, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find more resources here, and learn more about Halvorsen Klote's settlements and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Ellisville, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.