Auto Crash Attorney in Kingdom City, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Kingdom City, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Kingdom City, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Kingdom City, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Kingdom City, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in auto crashes every year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Reimbursement is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Kingdom City, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with HK Law's Kingdom City, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Kingdom City, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Kingdom City, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you make a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you're in a Kingdom City, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Kingdom City, MO auto crash is also important.
- Lost Wages: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Our firm’s Kingdom City, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Kingdom City, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Kingdom City, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a car crash.
Basically, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Kingdom City, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday if you have any questions.
Common Vehicle Accident Injuries | Kingdom City, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle crashes. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A broken bone can lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Kingdom City, MO auto accident attorneys encourage accident victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Kingdom City, MO
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may receive more than $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Kingdom City, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a case review.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Kingdom City, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a qualified car crash lawyer in Kingdom City, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Kingdom City, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There are plenty of reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a car accident accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of HK Law's Kingdom City, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find additional resources here, and learn more about our settlements and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Kingdom City, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.