Auto Crash Attorney in Owensville, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Owensville, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Owensville, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Owensville, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Owensville, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in auto crashes every year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. It's important for our firm to help victims recover from these incidents. Compensation is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Owensville, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Don't hesitate to contact and get in touch with our firm's Owensville, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Owensville, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Owensville, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages usually include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you're in a Owensville, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Owensville, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Our firm’s Owensville, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our firm will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Owensville, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Owensville, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You are entitled to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Owensville, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday if you have any questions.
Common Vehicle Accident Injuries | Owensville, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in car accidents. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Owensville, MO auto accident attorneys encourage accident victims to find immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Owensville, MO
The first thing you should do is seek out medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents may claim more than $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Owensville, MO for legal representation. The majority of victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a case review.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Owensville, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash attorney in Owensville, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Owensville, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There are plenty of reasons. If you have been in a car accident accident and have been injured, talk to one of our Owensville, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find additional resources here, and learn about our case victories and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Owensville, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.