Auto Crash Attorney in St. Charles, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in St. Charles, MO. Our firm serves clients and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our St. Charles, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in St. Charles, MO | Auto Crash Attorney St. Charles, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related accidents each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Compensation is key. Regarding common types of car accidents our St. Charles, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Don't hesitate to contact and reach out to our firm's St. Charles, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in St. Charles, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your St. Charles, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages typically include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you're in a St. Charles, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a St. Charles, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Our firm’s St. Charles, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Reimbursement might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in St. Charles, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in St. Charles, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a car crash.
Basically, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You are entitled to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s St. Charles, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday for help.
Common Car & Truck Accident Injuries | St. Charles, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in vehicle accidents. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash occurs due to a forceful jerking motion applied on the neck.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our St. Charles, MO auto accident attorneys encourage injury victims to seek out immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in St. Charles, MO
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents can receive over $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in St. Charles, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which is often tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your St. Charles, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a qualified car crash attorney in St. Charles, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims St. Charles, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There's many reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of our St. Charles, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find more resources here, and learn about our firm's case victories and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the St. Charles, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.