Auto Crash Attorney in Pevely, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Pevely, MO. Our firm serves clients and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Pevely, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Pevely, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Pevely, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related accidents each year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Compensation is essential. Regarding common types of car accidents our Pevely, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and get in touch with Halvorsen Klote's Pevely, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Pevely, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Pevely, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: These damages usually include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you're in a Pevely, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Pevely, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Halvorsen Klote’s Pevely, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Reimbursement may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our firm will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Pevely, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Like other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Pevely, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You should be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Pevely, MO auto crash attorney teamnow for help.
Common Car Crash Injuries | Pevely, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle crashes. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Pevely, MO auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to seek out immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Pevely, MO
The first thing you should do is seek out medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may claim over $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Pevely, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a case review.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Pevely, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a reputable car crash attorney in Pevely, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Pevely, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There's many reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have been injured, talk to one of HK Law's Pevely, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find more resources here, and learn about our firm's settlements and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Pevely, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.