Auto Crash Attorney in Valley Park, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Valley Park, MO. Our firm serves clients and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Valley Park, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Valley Park, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Valley Park, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related accidents every year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Reimbursement is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Valley Park, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and get in touch with Halvorsen Klote's Valley Park, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Valley Park, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Valley Park, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages usually include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you are in a Valley Park, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Valley Park, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Our firm’s Valley Park, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Compensation may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Valley Park, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Similar to other damages, it's important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Valley Park, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
Basically, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You should be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Valley Park, MO auto crash attorney teamnow for help.
Common Car Crash Injuries | Valley Park, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in vehicle accidents. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash typically happens when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A broken bone may lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Valley Park, MO auto accident attorneys recommend injury victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Valley Park, MO
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents can receive over $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Valley Park, MO for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which is often tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Valley Park, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a qualified car crash attorney in Valley Park, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Valley Park, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There's plenty of reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a vehicle-related accident and have been injured, talk to one of our Valley Park, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find more resources here, and learn about Halvorsen Klote's case victories and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Valley Park, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.