Auto Crash Attorney in Mexico, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Mexico, MO. Our firm serves victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Mexico, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Mexico, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Mexico, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in auto accidents each year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Compensation is key. In terms of common types of car accidents our Mexico, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Don't hesitate to contact and reach out to our firm's Mexico, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Mexico, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Mexico, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a Mexico, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Mexico, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Halvorsen Klote’s Mexico, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Reimbursement might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our firm will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Mexico, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Like other damages, it is important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Mexico, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You are entitled to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Mexico, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday for help.
Common Vehicle Crash Injuries | Mexico, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in car accidents. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash occurs due to a forceful jerking motion applied on the neck.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A broken bone can lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Mexico, MO auto accident attorneys encourage injury victims to find immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Mexico, MO
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents can receive over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Mexico, MO for legal representation. The majority of victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which is often tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Mexico, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash attorney in Mexico, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Mexico, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There are plenty of reasons. If you have been in a car accident accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of HK Law's Mexico, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find additional resources here, and learn more about Halvorsen Klote's case victories and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Mexico, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.