Auto Crash Attorney in Troy, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Troy, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it is our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Troy, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Troy, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Troy, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in auto crashes each year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Reimbursement is key. In terms of common types of car accidents our Troy, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Do not hesitate to contact and reach out to our firm's Troy, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Troy, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Troy, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you file a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you're in a Troy, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Troy, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Our firm’s Troy, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Compensation may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Our firm will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Troy, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Like other damages, it's important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Troy, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Troy, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday for help.
Common Car & Truck Accident Injuries | Troy, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in vehicle wrecks. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happen when the neck or head is thrown around in a forceful jerking motion.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A broken bone can lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Troy, MO auto accident attorneys encourage injury victims to seek out immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Troy, MO
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may receive more than $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Troy, MO for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which is often tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Troy, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Contact a qualified car crash attorney in Troy, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Troy, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There's many reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have been injured, talk to one of HK Law's Troy, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find more resources here, and learn about our firm's case victories and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Troy, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.