Auto Crash Attorney in Alton, IL
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Alton, IL. Our firm serves victims and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Alton, IL Auto Crash Attorney team now for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Alton, IL | Auto Crash Attorney Alton, IL
Over 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related crashes each year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. It's important for our firm to help victims recover from these incidents. Compensation is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Alton, IL auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and get in touch with our firm's Alton, IL auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Alton, IL Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Alton, IL auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a Alton, IL car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Alton, IL auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Halvorsen Klote’s Alton, IL auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Compensation may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Our firm will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Alton, IL will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Alton, IL. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
Basically, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You are entitled to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Alton, IL auto crash attorney teamnow if you have any questions.
Common Car Crash Injuries | Alton, IL Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in vehicle crashes. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A broken bone can lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Alton, IL auto accident attorneys recommend injury victims to seek out immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Alton, IL
The first thing you should do is seek out medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents may claim more than $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Alton, IL for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a case review.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Alton, IL auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a qualified car crash attorney in Alton, IL as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Alton, IL | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There's many reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a car accident accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of our Alton, IL auto crash lawyers now. Find more resources here, and learn more about our firm's case victories and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Alton, IL auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.