Auto Crash Attorney in Des Peres, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Des Peres, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves clients and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it is our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Des Peres, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Des Peres, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Des Peres, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related crashes each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. It's important for our firm to help victims recover from these incidents. Reimbursement is essential. Regarding common types of car accidents our Des Peres, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with HK Law's Des Peres, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Des Peres, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Des Peres, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you make a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a Des Peres, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Des Peres, MO auto crash is also important.
- Lost Wages: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Halvorsen Klote’s Des Peres, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Des Peres, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Des Peres, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a car crash.
Basically, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You should be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Des Peres, MO auto crash attorney teamnow if you have any questions.
Common Vehicle Crash Injuries | Des Peres, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle crashes. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash typically happens when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A broken bone can lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Des Peres, MO auto accident attorneys encourage injury victims to seek out immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Des Peres, MO
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents may claim more than $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Des Peres, MO for help. The majority of victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which is often tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Des Peres, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a reputable car crash lawyer in Des Peres, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Des Peres, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There are many reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have been injured, talk to one of our Des Peres, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find additional resources here, and learn about our firm's settlements and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Des Peres, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.