Auto Crash Attorney in Hazelwood, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Hazelwood, MO. Our firm represents victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Hazelwood, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Hazelwood, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Hazelwood, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related crashes every year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Compensation is key. In terms of common types of car accidents our Hazelwood, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and get in touch with our firm's Hazelwood, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Hazelwood, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Hazelwood, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages typically include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a Hazelwood, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Hazelwood, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Halvorsen Klote’s Hazelwood, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Reimbursement might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Hazelwood, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Like other damages, it's important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Hazelwood, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You are entitled to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Hazelwood, MO auto crash attorney teamnow for help.
Common Car & Truck Crash Injuries | Hazelwood, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by car accidents. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash typically happens when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Hazelwood, MO auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to seek out immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Hazelwood, MO
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents can receive over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Hazelwood, MO for legal representation. The majority of victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which is often tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Hazelwood, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a qualified car crash lawyer in Hazelwood, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Hazelwood, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There are many reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of HK Law's Hazelwood, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find additional resources here, and learn about Halvorsen Klote's case victories and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Hazelwood, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.