Auto Crash Attorney in Glen Carbon, IL
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Glen Carbon, IL. Halvorsen Klote represents clients and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Glen Carbon, IL Auto Crash Attorney team now for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Glen Carbon, IL | Auto Crash Attorney Glen Carbon, IL
More than 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related crashes each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Compensation is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Glen Carbon, IL auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Do not hesitate to contact and reach out to our firm's Glen Carbon, IL auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Glen Carbon, IL Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Glen Carbon, IL auto crash attorney may be able to help you make a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages usually include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you're in a Glen Carbon, IL car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Glen Carbon, IL auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Halvorsen Klote’s Glen Carbon, IL auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Glen Carbon, IL will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Like other damages, it's important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Glen Carbon, IL. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a car crash.
To put it simply, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Glen Carbon, IL auto crash attorney teamtoday if you have any questions.
Common Vehicle Crash Injuries | Glen Carbon, IL Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in vehicle crashes. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash occurs due to a forceful jerking motion applied on the neck.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Glen Carbon, IL auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to seek out immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Glen Carbon, IL
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may receive more than $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Glen Carbon, IL for help. The majority of victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which is often tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Glen Carbon, IL auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a reputable car crash lawyer in Glen Carbon, IL as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Glen Carbon, IL | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There's many reasons. If you have been in a car accident accident and have been injured, talk to one of our Glen Carbon, IL auto crash lawyers now. Find additional resources here, and learn about our settlements and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Glen Carbon, IL auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.