Auto Crash Attorney in Florissant, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Florissant, MO. Our firm serves clients and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it's our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Florissant, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Florissant, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Florissant, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related crashes each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. It's important for our firm to help victims recover from these incidents. Compensation is key. In terms of common types of car accidents our Florissant, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with our firm's Florissant, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Florissant, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Florissant, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you're in a Florissant, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Florissant, MO auto crash is also important.
- Lost Wages: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Our firm’s Florissant, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Compensation may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Florissant, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Florissant, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a car crash.
To put it simply, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Florissant, MO auto crash attorney teamnow for help.
Common Car & Truck Crash Injuries | Florissant, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle accidents. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break may lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Florissant, MO auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to find immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Florissant, MO
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents can receive over $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Florissant, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a case review.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Florissant, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a reputable car crash attorney in Florissant, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Florissant, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There's many reasons. If you have been in a car accident accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of our Florissant, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find additional resources here, and learn about our firm's settlements and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Florissant, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.