Auto Crash Attorney in Farmington, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Farmington, MO. Our firm serves victims and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it's our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Farmington, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Farmington, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Farmington, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in auto crashes each year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. It's important for our firm to help victims recover from these incidents. Reimbursement is key. Regarding common types of car accidents our Farmington, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Don't hesitate to contact and get in touch with our firm's Farmington, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Farmington, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Farmington, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you're in a Farmington, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Farmington, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Halvorsen Klote’s Farmington, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our firm will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Farmington, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Like other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Farmington, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Farmington, MO auto crash attorney teamnow if you have any questions.
Common Car & Truck Accident Injuries | Farmington, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle accidents. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happen when the neck or head is thrown around in a forceful jerking motion.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Farmington, MO auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to find immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Farmington, MO
The first thing you should do is seek out medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents may receive over $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Farmington, MO for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Farmington, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a reputable car crash lawyer in Farmington, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Farmington, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There are plenty of reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of HK Law's Farmington, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find more resources here, and learn about our firm's case victories and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Farmington, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.