Auto Crash Attorney in Weldon Spring, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Weldon Spring, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves clients and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Weldon Spring, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Weldon Spring, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Weldon Spring, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related crashes every year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. It's important for our firm to help victims recover from these incidents. Reimbursement is key. In terms of common types of car accidents our Weldon Spring, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with Halvorsen Klote's Weldon Spring, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Weldon Spring, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Weldon Spring, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages usually include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you are in a Weldon Spring, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Weldon Spring, MO auto crash is also important.
- Lost Wages: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Halvorsen Klote’s Weldon Spring, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Our firm will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Weldon Spring, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Like other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Weldon Spring, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a car crash.
To put it simply, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Weldon Spring, MO auto crash attorney teamnow for help.
Common Vehicle Crash Injuries | Weldon Spring, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by car accidents. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash occurs due to a forceful jerking motion applied on the neck.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A broken bone may lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Weldon Spring, MO auto accident attorneys recommend injury victims to seek out immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Weldon Spring, MO
The first thing you should do is seek out medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents may claim more than $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Weldon Spring, MO for help. The majority of victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which is often tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a case review.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Weldon Spring, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Contact a qualified car crash lawyer in Weldon Spring, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Weldon Spring, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There's plenty of reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a vehicle-related accident and have been injured, talk to one of our Weldon Spring, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find more resources here, and learn about our firm's settlements and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Weldon Spring, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.