Auto Crash Attorney in Moberly, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Moberly, MO. Our firm represents victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Moberly, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Moberly, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Moberly, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related crashes every year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Reimbursement is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Moberly, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Do not hesitate to contact and reach out to Halvorsen Klote's Moberly, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Moberly, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Moberly, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you make a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages usually include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a Moberly, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Moberly, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Our firm’s Moberly, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Reimbursement may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Moberly, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Like other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Moberly, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a car crash.
Basically, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Moberly, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday for help.
Common Car & Truck Accident Injuries | Moberly, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle accidents. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happen when the neck or head is thrown around in a forceful jerking motion.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Moberly, MO auto accident attorneys encourage accident victims to seek out immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Moberly, MO
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may receive more than $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Moberly, MO for legal representation. The majority of victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which is often tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Moberly, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Contact a qualified car crash lawyer in Moberly, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Moberly, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There's plenty of reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of our Moberly, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find additional resources here, and learn more about Halvorsen Klote's settlements and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Moberly, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.