Auto Crash Attorney in Hallsville, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Hallsville, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves clients and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Hallsville, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Hallsville, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Hallsville, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related accidents each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Compensation is key. Regarding common types of car accidents our Hallsville, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with our firm's Hallsville, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Hallsville, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Hallsville, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you file a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a Hallsville, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Hallsville, MO auto crash is also important.
- Lost Wages: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Our firm’s Hallsville, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Hallsville, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Similar to other damages, it's important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Hallsville, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
Basically, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You should be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Hallsville, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday if you have any questions.
Common Vehicle Accident Injuries | Hallsville, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by car crashes. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash occurs due to a forceful jerking motion applied on the neck.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Hallsville, MO auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to find immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Hallsville, MO
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents can claim over $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Hallsville, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which is often tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a case review.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Hallsville, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash attorney in Hallsville, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Hallsville, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There are plenty of reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of HK Law's Hallsville, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find additional resources here, and learn about our settlements and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Hallsville, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.