Auto Crash Attorney in St. Peters, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in St. Peters, MO. Our firm represents victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it's our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our St. Peters, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in St. Peters, MO | Auto Crash Attorney St. Peters, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related crashes every year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Reimbursement is essential. Regarding common types of car accidents our St. Peters, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with Halvorsen Klote's St. Peters, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in St. Peters, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your St. Peters, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages usually include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you're in a St. Peters, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a St. Peters, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Halvorsen Klote’s St. Peters, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Reimbursement might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in St. Peters, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Similar to other damages, it's important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in St. Peters, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a car crash.
To put it simply, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm’s St. Peters, MO auto crash attorney teamnow if you have any questions.
Common Car Accident Injuries | St. Peters, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in car crashes. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happen when the neck or head is thrown around in a forceful jerking motion.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A break may lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our St. Peters, MO auto accident attorneys encourage injury victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in St. Peters, MO
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents can receive over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in St. Peters, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a case review.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your St. Peters, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash lawyer in St. Peters, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims St. Peters, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There's many reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have been injured, talk to one of HK Law's St. Peters, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find additional resources here, and learn more about Halvorsen Klote's case victories and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the St. Peters, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.