Auto Crash Attorney in Wright City, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Wright City, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Wright City, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Wright City, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Wright City, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related crashes each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Compensation is essential. Regarding common types of car accidents our Wright City, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with our firm's Wright City, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Wright City, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Wright City, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you make a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages usually include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you're in a Wright City, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Wright City, MO auto crash is also important.
- Lost Wages: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Our firm’s Wright City, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Reimbursement may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Wright City, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Like other damages, it's important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Wright City, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Wright City, MO auto crash attorney teamnow if you have any questions.
Common Car & Truck Accident Injuries | Wright City, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by car accidents. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happen when the neck or head is thrown around in a forceful jerking motion.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Wright City, MO auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to seek out immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Wright City, MO
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents can receive over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Wright City, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which is often tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a case review.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Wright City, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash lawyer in Wright City, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Wright City, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There's many reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have been injured, talk to one of our Wright City, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find more resources here, and learn more about our firm's settlements and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Wright City, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.