Auto Crash Attorney in Cape Girardeau, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Cape Girardeau, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves clients and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Cape Girardeau, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Cape Girardeau, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Cape Girardeau, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in auto accidents each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. It's important for our firm to help victims recover from these incidents. Reimbursement is essential. Regarding common types of car accidents our Cape Girardeau, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Do not hesitate to contact and reach out to our firm's Cape Girardeau, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Cape Girardeau, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Cape Girardeau, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you make a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you are in a Cape Girardeau, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Cape Girardeau, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Halvorsen Klote’s Cape Girardeau, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Cape Girardeau, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Like other damages, it's important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Cape Girardeau, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
Basically, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You should be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Cape Girardeau, MO auto crash attorney teamnow for help.
Common Car Crash Injuries | Cape Girardeau, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by car crashes. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash typically happens when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Cape Girardeau, MO auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Cape Girardeau, MO
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may claim over $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Cape Girardeau, MO for legal representation. The majority of victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a consultation.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Cape Girardeau, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a reputable car crash attorney in Cape Girardeau, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Cape Girardeau, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There are many reasons. If you have been in a car accident accident and have been injured, talk to one of HK Law's Cape Girardeau, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find more resources here, and learn about our case victories and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Cape Girardeau, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.