Auto Crash Attorney in Belleville, IL
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Belleville, IL. Halvorsen Klote represents victims and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Belleville, IL Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Belleville, IL | Auto Crash Attorney Belleville, IL
Over 37,000 are killed in auto crashes each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. It's important for our firm to help victims recover from these incidents. Reimbursement is key. Regarding common types of car accidents our Belleville, IL auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and reach out to HK Law's Belleville, IL auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Belleville, IL Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Belleville, IL auto crash attorney might be able to help you make a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages usually include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a Belleville, IL car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Belleville, IL auto crash is also important.
- Lost Wages: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Our firm’s Belleville, IL auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Belleville, IL will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Like other damages, it is important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Belleville, IL. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a vehicular accident.
Basically, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Belleville, IL auto crash attorney teamnow if you have any questions.
Common Car Accident Injuries | Belleville, IL Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by car accidents. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash typically happens when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A broken bone can lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Belleville, IL auto accident attorneys recommend injury victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Belleville, IL
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents can claim more than $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Belleville, IL for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a case review.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Belleville, IL auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Contact a qualified car crash attorney in Belleville, IL as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Belleville, IL | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There's plenty of reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a car accident accident and have been injured, talk to one of HK Law's Belleville, IL auto crash lawyers now. Find more resources here, and learn about our firm's settlements and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Belleville, IL auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.