Auto Crash Attorney in O'Fallon, IL
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in O'Fallon, IL. Halvorsen Klote serves clients and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our O'Fallon, IL Auto Crash Attorney team now if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in O'Fallon, IL | Auto Crash Attorney O'Fallon, IL
More than 37,000 are killed in auto accidents every year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. It's important for our firm to help victims recover from these incidents. Compensation is key. In terms of common types of car accidents our O'Fallon, IL auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with Halvorsen Klote's O'Fallon, IL auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in O'Fallon, IL Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your O'Fallon, IL auto crash attorney might be able to help you make a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages typically include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a O'Fallon, IL car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a O'Fallon, IL auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Our firm’s O'Fallon, IL auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Reimbursement might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in O'Fallon, IL will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in O'Fallon, IL. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a car crash.
Basically, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You are entitled to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s O'Fallon, IL auto crash attorney teamnow if you have any questions.
Common Car & Truck Crash Injuries | O'Fallon, IL Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle crashes. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A broken bone may lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our O'Fallon, IL auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in O'Fallon, IL
The first thing you should do is seek out medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents can receive more than $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in O'Fallon, IL for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which is often tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your O'Fallon, IL auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a qualified car crash lawyer in O'Fallon, IL as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims O'Fallon, IL | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There's plenty of reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a car accident accident and have been injured, talk to one of our O'Fallon, IL auto crash lawyers today. Find additional resources here, and learn about our firm's case victories and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the O'Fallon, IL auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.