Auto Crash Attorney in Union, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Union, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it is our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Union, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Union, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Union, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in auto crashes every year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. It's important for our firm to help victims recover from these incidents. Compensation is key. In terms of common types of car accidents our Union, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and get in touch with Halvorsen Klote's Union, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Union, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Union, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you make a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages usually include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you're in a Union, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Union, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Our firm’s Union, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Reimbursement might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Union, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Union, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You should be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Union, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday if you have any questions.
Common Vehicle Crash Injuries | Union, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by car accidents. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash typically happens when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Union, MO auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to find immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Union, MO
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents may claim over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Union, MO for help. The majority of victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a case review.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Union, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash attorney in Union, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Union, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There's plenty of reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a vehicle-related accident and have been injured, talk to one of HK Law's Union, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find additional resources here, and learn about our firm's settlements and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Union, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.