Auto Crash Attorney in Fayette, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Fayette, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves victims and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Fayette, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Fayette, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Fayette, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in auto crashes each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Compensation is key. Regarding common types of car accidents our Fayette, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and reach out to HK Law's Fayette, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Fayette, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Fayette, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages usually include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you're in a Fayette, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Fayette, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Our firm’s Fayette, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Reimbursement might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Fayette, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Like other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Fayette, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You should be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Fayette, MO auto crash attorney teamnow for help.
Common Car & Truck Accident Injuries | Fayette, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in vehicle wrecks. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break may lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Fayette, MO auto accident attorneys encourage injury victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Fayette, MO
The first thing you should do is seek out medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents can receive more than $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Fayette, MO for legal representation. The majority of victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a case review.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Fayette, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash lawyer in Fayette, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Fayette, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There's plenty of reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of our Fayette, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find more resources here, and learn about Halvorsen Klote's case victories and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Fayette, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.