Auto Crash Attorney in Marlborough, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Marlborough, MO. Our firm serves clients and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Marlborough, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Marlborough, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Marlborough, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in auto accidents each year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Reimbursement is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Marlborough, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and reach out to HK Law's Marlborough, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Marlborough, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Marlborough, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you file a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages usually include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you're in a Marlborough, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Marlborough, MO auto crash is also important.
- Lost Wages: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Our firm’s Marlborough, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Compensation may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Marlborough, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Like other damages, it's important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Marlborough, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a car crash.
To put it simply, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You should be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Marlborough, MO auto crash attorney teamnow if you have any questions.
Common Car Crash Injuries | Marlborough, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in car crashes. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happen when the neck or head is thrown around in a forceful jerking motion.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break may lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Marlborough, MO auto accident attorneys recommend accident victims to find immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Marlborough, MO
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents may receive more than $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Marlborough, MO for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which is often tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a case review.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Marlborough, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a reputable car crash attorney in Marlborough, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Marlborough, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There are many reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a car accident accident and have been injured, talk to one of our Marlborough, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find additional resources here, and learn about Halvorsen Klote's settlements and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Marlborough, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.