Auto Crash Attorney in Bowling Green, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Bowling Green, MO. Our firm serves victims and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Bowling Green, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Bowling Green, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Bowling Green, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in auto accidents each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Compensation is essential. Regarding common types of car accidents our Bowling Green, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Do not hesitate to contact and reach out to our firm's Bowling Green, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Bowling Green, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you've been involved in a car crash, your Bowling Green, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a Bowling Green, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Bowling Green, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Halvorsen Klote’s Bowling Green, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Our firm will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Bowling Green, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Similar to other damages, it's important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Bowling Green, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
Basically, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Bowling Green, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday for help.
Common Car Crash Injuries | Bowling Green, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in vehicle accidents. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash typically happens when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Bowling Green, MO auto accident attorneys encourage injury victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Bowling Green, MO
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents may claim more than $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Bowling Green, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Bowling Green, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a qualified car crash attorney in Bowling Green, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Bowling Green, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There are many reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have been injured, talk to one of HK Law's Bowling Green, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find additional resources here, and learn about Halvorsen Klote's case victories and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Bowling Green, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.