Auto Crash Attorney in Affton, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Affton, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves clients and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Affton, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today for legal representation. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Affton, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Affton, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related accidents every year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Compensation is key. Regarding common types of car accidents our Affton, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and get in touch with our firm's Affton, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Affton, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Affton, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: These damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a Affton, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Affton, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Halvorsen Klote’s Affton, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Compensation may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Affton, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Like other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Affton, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a vehicular accident.
Basically, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Affton, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday for help.
Common Car Crash Injuries | Affton, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle accidents. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happen when the neck or head is thrown around in a forceful jerking motion.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A broken bone may lead to long-term injuries that prevent you from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Affton, MO auto accident attorneys encourage accident victims to seek out immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Affton, MO
The first thing you should do is seek out medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may receive more than $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Affton, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which may tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a consultation.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Affton, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Contact a qualified car crash attorney in Affton, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Affton, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There's plenty of reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have been injured, talk to one of our Affton, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find more resources here, and learn more about Halvorsen Klote's case victories and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Affton, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.