Auto Crash Attorney in Oakland, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Oakland, MO. Our firm represents victims and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Oakland, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Oakland, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Oakland, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in auto crashes every year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Reimbursement is key. In terms of common types of car accidents our Oakland, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and reach out to our firm's Oakland, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Oakland, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Oakland, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you make a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages usually include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you're in a Oakland, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Oakland, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Halvorsen Klote’s Oakland, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Reimbursement might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Oakland, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Similar to other damages, it's important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Oakland, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a car crash.
To put it simply, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Oakland, MO auto crash attorney teamnow for help.
Common Car Accident Injuries | Oakland, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in car crashes. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash typically happens when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Oakland, MO auto accident attorneys encourage accident victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Oakland, MO
The first thing you should do is seek out medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents can claim over $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without contacting an auto crash attorney in Oakland, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a case review.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Oakland, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a reputable car crash attorney in Oakland, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Oakland, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There are many reasons. If you have been in a car accident accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of our Oakland, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find more resources here, and learn more about our firm's case victories and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Oakland, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.