Auto Crash Attorney in Shrewsbury, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Shrewsbury, MO. Our firm represents victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it is our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Shrewsbury, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Shrewsbury, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Shrewsbury, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related accidents every year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Reimbursement is key. In terms of common types of car accidents our Shrewsbury, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Don't hesitate to contact and get in touch with our firm's Shrewsbury, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Shrewsbury, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Shrewsbury, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you're in a Shrewsbury, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Shrewsbury, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: If you're unable to work due to an auto accident, lost wages start to add up. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Our firm’s Shrewsbury, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Reimbursement might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Shrewsbury, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Similar to other damages, it's important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in Shrewsbury, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and additional damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Shrewsbury, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday if you have any questions.
Common Car & Truck Accident Injuries | Shrewsbury, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle wrecks. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A broken bone may lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Shrewsbury, MO auto accident attorneys encourage injury victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Shrewsbury, MO
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents can claim more than $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Shrewsbury, MO for help. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a case review.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Shrewsbury, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash attorney in Shrewsbury, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Shrewsbury, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Halvorsen Klote has helped many clients get the reimbursement they deserve. Why do you need a lawyer? There's plenty of reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of HK Law's Shrewsbury, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find additional resources here, and learn about our firm's case victories and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Shrewsbury, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.