Auto Crash Attorney in Litchfield, IL
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Litchfield, IL. Our firm serves victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Litchfield, IL Auto Crash Attorney team now if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Common Auto Accidents in Litchfield, IL | Auto Crash Attorney Litchfield, IL
More than 37,000 are killed in auto crashes every year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. It's important for our firm to help victims recover from these incidents. Reimbursement is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our Litchfield, IL auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
- Vehicle Rollover
- Rear-End Collisions
- Side Impacts
- Head-On Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Brake Malfunction
- Rideshare Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Bad Weather
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with Halvorsen Klote's Litchfield, IL auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Litchfield, IL Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Litchfield, IL auto crash attorney may be able to help you make a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages usually include hospital stays, ambulance fees, medications, at-home services, and rehabilitation. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you're in a Litchfield, IL car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Litchfield, IL auto crash is also important.
- Lost Wages: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Halvorsen Klote’s Litchfield, IL auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Reimbursement might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Litchfield, IL will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Similar to other damages, it's important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Litchfield, IL. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a car crash.
Basically, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You are entitled to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Litchfield, IL auto crash attorney teamtoday for help.
Common Vehicle Accident Injuries | Litchfield, IL Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle crashes. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash occurs due to a forceful jerking motion applied on the neck.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A break can lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Litchfield, IL auto accident attorneys recommend injury victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Litchfield, IL
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. Having medical records is not only good for you, but improves your chances of winning a case. Parties injured in accidents may claim over $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Litchfield, IL for help. The majority of victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a case review.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Litchfield, IL auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims might suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a reputable car crash attorney in Litchfield, IL as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Litchfield, IL | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There are plenty of reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a car accident accident and have been injured, talk to one of HK Law's Litchfield, IL auto crash lawyers today. Find additional resources here, and learn about our firm's case victories and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Litchfield, IL auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.