Auto Crash Attorney in Kirkwood, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Kirkwood, MO. Our firm represents victims and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A car crash can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Kirkwood, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Kirkwood, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Kirkwood, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in auto accidents each year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Compensation is essential. Regarding common types of car accidents our Kirkwood, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Do not hesitate to contact and get in touch with Halvorsen Klote's Kirkwood, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Kirkwood, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Kirkwood, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you make a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages usually include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a Kirkwood, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Kirkwood, MO auto crash is also important.
- Lost Wages: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Halvorsen Klote’s Kirkwood, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Reimbursement may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Halvorsen Klote will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Kirkwood, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Similar to other damages, it's important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Kirkwood, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a car crash.
To put it simply, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s Kirkwood, MO auto crash attorney teamtoday if you have any questions.
Common Car Accident Injuries | Kirkwood, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle crashes. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happen when the neck or head is thrown around in a forceful jerking motion.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A broken bone can lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
There are many other injuries like burns and scarring that can happen. Our Kirkwood, MO auto accident attorneys encourage accident victims to find immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Kirkwood, MO
Any victims' priority should be to get medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents can claim more than $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Kirkwood, MO for legal representation. The majority of victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which is often tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Below are a few guidelines for victims that have been in an auto-related accident that will help your Kirkwood, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Contact a qualified car crash attorney in Kirkwood, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Kirkwood, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There's plenty of reasons. If you have been in a car accident accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of HK Law's Kirkwood, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find additional resources here, and learn more about our case victories and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the Kirkwood, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.