Auto Crash Attorney in Cottleville, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in Cottleville, MO. Our firm represents clients and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our Cottleville, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in Cottleville, MO | Auto Crash Attorney Cottleville, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in auto crashes each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. Recovering from these incidents is a priority for Halvorsen Klote. Compensation is key. In terms of common types of car accidents our Cottleville, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and reach out to HK Law's Cottleville, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in Cottleville, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your Cottleville, MO auto crash attorney may be able to help you file a claim. Damages fall into two different categories: Special and General. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Compensation is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a Cottleville, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a Cottleville, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Halvorsen Klote’s Cottleville, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Reimbursement may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in Cottleville, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: A loved one may be able to claim injuries on the behalf of a deceased spouse. Like other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in Cottleville, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You deserve to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm’s Cottleville, MO auto crash attorney teamnow for help.
Common Car Crash Injuries | Cottleville, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle accidents. Halvorsen Klote would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. These can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A broken bone may lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, this is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our Cottleville, MO auto accident attorneys encourage injury victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in Cottleville, MO
The first thing you should do is seek out medical attention. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may receive more than $70,000 in damages. All of this depends on the circumstances. It's also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in Cottleville, MO for help. The majority of victims are offered what seems like a fair offer, which may tempting given the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a case review.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your Cottleville, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it easier that you will be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that are not immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a qualified car crash lawyer in Cottleville, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims Cottleville, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. An important note is that our goal is to usually settle outside of court. Trucking Accidents are particularly bad when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas we are experienced in:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There are plenty of reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of our Cottleville, MO auto crash lawyers now. Find more resources here, and learn about our firm's settlements and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the Cottleville, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.